WATCH THIS VIDEO
We are in need of fun, outgoing, and ambitious individuals to run Bounce events. You'll be responsible for showing up to events early, inflating the balls, running the events as Referee, and finally deflating the balls and putting them back in their cases. Events typically take place between the hours of 5-8PM during the Weekdays, and between 9am-5PM on Weekends.
In short, you're the one in charge at events.
1. Minimum age of 16, with a driver's license and your own vehicle
2. Must be able to carry at least 12 ball suits in your vehicle (midsize Sedan works).
3. An outgoing personality, that can command a crowd/participants (you'll be in charge at events).
4. You must live in the Greater Des Moines area.
HOW IT WORKS
We schedule events, and you run them. Once an event is scheduled, it's offered up to our crew in a fair rotation on a first-come, first-served basis. In most cases, you'll be given a week's notice about available events.
You'll be paid a flat rate per event. The following are ballpark estimates to give you an idea.
- One-hour Rental Events : $50 Per Event (estimate)
- require a minimum of two hours (half-hour setup, half-hour teardown, one-hour for event). Does not include travel time around the Greater Des Moines Area.
- Two-hour Rental Events : $80 Per Event (estimate)
- require a minimum of three hours (half-hour setup, half-hour teardown, one-hour for event). Does not include travel time around the Greater Des Moines Area.