MAIN RULES OF PLAY
All rules and decisions are final by Referee. It is the Referee's duty to create, and maintain a fun and safe environment. Anyone who disobeys the rules will be given a warning, and secondly will have to sit out for a time determined by Referee (typically 10 minutes).
- Safety and Fun First!
- No Blindsiding Players (Only Allow To Hit From Front or Side)
- No Diving or Leaving Your Feet to Strike Player
- Must Be In A Ball Suit to Hit A Ball Suit
- No Sprinting and Hitting Players More Than 10 Yards Away
- No Hitting Players On The Ground